If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Monday, May 19, 2008

"Hats Off" Visiting Teaching Conference Brunch

Here is the recipe for the yummy breakfast casserole which was served:

Breakfast Casserole
12 oz. sausage browned
3 cups cheese (colby or cheddar)
1 loaf white bread
1 dz. eggs
1 can evaporated milk
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. salt

Butter a 9x13 pan, cut crust off of bread, layer bottom of pan with bread; 2nd layer, cover with sausage and sprinkle 2 cups cheese over sausage, put another layer of bread on top. Beat together eggs, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper, pour over top, cover with foil, and refrigerate over night. In the morning put pan in oven while it pre-heats to 350 degrees. Bake with foil on for 30 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle remaining cheese, and bake for another 30 minutes uncovered. Enjoy!

No comments: