If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wise Men Still Seek Him

Thanks so much to our super enrichment committee and all others who helped make our Christmas Dinner a huge success. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas.






1 comment:

Joanie said...

Hi..this is someone from California...I want to know what you put in your hygiene kits . The total was $3.60...and sisters could just donate that through the tithing envelope system. (Great idea!) I have been assigned to spearhead an activity involving assembling hygiene kits. I need your help. What was in those hygiend kits your RS put together. Please email me at joanie_hulihan@yahoo.com ASAP
Thanks so very much.