If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Announcments...

I hope to be better at updating this blog on a regular basis, but I need your help. If there is anything that you would like me to add to this blog PLEASE contact me at parkfamily@live.com. I don't make it every week to church because of this or that, and sometime when I am there I don't catch all of the announcements, so I am asking for your help. If you have an announcement or anything that you feel would be beneficial for our sisters to be updated on PLEASE email me or call me with the information so I can add it.

Announcements from the Sacrament Program October 11, 2009 (just in case you weren't able to attend church today).

-The Primary Program is next Sunday the 18th of October. There will be a practice on Wednesday the 14th directly after school (around 3:15). Please be there if at all possible.

-CHOIR practice will be held at 5:30 next Sunday

-Youth Baptisms for the Dead-Friday the 23rd of October. Will pick up at school for the 4:30 session.

-Temple Assignment- Tuesday, October 13th: 6pm Initiatory-High Priest, 7pm Sealings-Elders

-EFY-Saturday the 17th: Meet at church at 11:30am. Sunday Dress

Please see additional posts below...

No comments: