If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mark your Calendars…

Do you wake up some mornings and your hair looks like this…

http://www.all4humor.com/picture/funny-pictures/crazy-hair.html

if so, then mark your calendars…Thursday February 18th at 6:30 Jill Patterson and Darlene Kunz will be teaching us different techniques to use with different hair style. They will be using “models” to demonstrate. It will be a night of fun, laughter information and friends!!! Hope you can make it.

Light Refreshments will be served.

Thursday February 18th at 6:30. Victor Church House.

1 comment:

Cody and Jill said...

I love the picture you choose it couldn't be better!