If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Corn Bread Salad

from: Jill Patterson

1 (pkg.) hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing

1c. sour cream

1c. mayonnaise

1 (9 inch) pan cornbread

2 (16oz) can black or pinto beans

2 (16oz) can whole kernel sweet corn

Tomatoes

Green peppers

Red peppers

Green or red onions, olives- optional

Shredded cheddar cheese

Bacon cooked and crumbled

Combine salad dressing mix, sour cream, & mayonnaise. Set aside; place half of crumbled cornbread (cooled) in the bottom of serving bowl. Layer each ingredient than in middle of layering add a layer of dressing. Do another layer of vegetables, than rest of cornbread and dressing. Top off with cheese and bacon. Chill until serving

Yield 10-12 servings

No comments: