If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

WARD PARTY

The bishop has asked that all of us Ladies call our V.T. Girls and remind them of the ward party!!!

Here are the details:

Saturday August 28, Victor Church

4:00-5:00 Bingo and other games with prizes

5:00 dinner

6:00-7:00 More fun and games for everyone with prizes

Please be sure to bring your camp chairs or picnic blankets, hopefully we can be outside for much of the afternoon.

We are happy to announce "the two man crosscut" has been added as part of the games after dinner! Men, Women, and families will be welcome to "make the cut"

Please make sure you get your baby pictures in to Charles Parsons, Ann-Marie Kunz or Stacy Stewart. Stacy needs these by Monday at the latest.  We need a couple more families to sign up for the "ice cream challenge" Let Chris Kunz know if you are interested.

Food Assignments:  A-M Salads, N-Z Desserts

I am not going to be able to attend due to being gone for a family reunion, so IF ANYONE takes pictures PLEASE email them to me so I can share them on the blog.

THANKS tons,

Brandi

No comments: