If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Relief Society Women’s Conference

You are cordially invited to attend the
Rigby South Stake Relief Society Women’s Conference
Featuring:
image

Julie B. Beck
General Relief Society President
Saturday, February 26, 2011
10:00 a.m. –12 noon
BYU-Idaho Center

All Relief Society sisters & Laurels are invited to attend.

Please mark your calendars and invite sisters who are neighbors, friends and family to attend with you! 

This is an opportunity you will want to be a part of.


Sunday Attire Please

We would like to do a Car Pool to this, so if you are willing and able to drive, please let  us know, and also inform us of how many seats you have available. This is a wonderful opportunity, and we want to see everyone that wants to attend.

No comments: