If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Humanitarian Challenge…

Here is the list of things needed for our Humanitarian Challenge.  There will be a donation box at the RS dinner on Thursday night and at church on Sunday.  We are focusing on Hygiene kits, Quilts, and puppets.

supplies for Hygiene kits

2 bars of soap 3.5 - 5 oz

2 unbreakable combs (no tails)

4 sealed toothbrushes

1 tube toothpaste 6-8 oz (no pumps)

2 hand towels approximately 15 by 25 inches

Fabric needs: polar fleece, flannel, and cottonpoly.  Any fabric would be used and greatly appreciated.

We also have a DI drive schedule for April 18-22.  There will be a pod in the church parking lot. 

Thank you for all your help,

Heather

No comments: