If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Salad

This is the recipe for the Salad that was served at the Relief Society Dinner. Thanks to everyone for all of the effort and Love that was put into such an amazing night! If you weren't able to make it, you were missed!!!

Salad (layered)
1st: Red Lettuce (or spring mix)
2nd: Red onion
3rd: Provolone cheese (cut into thin strips)
4th: Golden Raisins
5th: Pine nuts (I used candied pecans)
6th: Pomegranate Seeds

Spaghetti Factory House Dressing
1 1/4 C. Canola or Vegetable oil
2 C. Mayo
1 1/4 C. Buttermilk
4 tbs. grated Romano cheese
4 tbs. dried basil
1 tbs. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1 dash Tabasco
Blend all ingredients together in a blender. Refrigerate.

No comments: