If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Don't forget to report...

...your visiting teaching to your adviser. If you don't know who you are suppose to report to, then you can contact Ann-Marie Kunz at 787-4120, and she can tell you.
There is a list to the left of all the advisers.
If you are yet to get you visiting teaching done for January you still have a few days left. Try to contact your sisters and let them know you are thinking of them. If you are done, then make it a goal to get February done with-in the first couple weeks. Start making appointments today!!!
Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments: