If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Monday, March 2, 2009

{You are Special...}

I saw on this short video on a blog and wanted to share it with all the sisters. It is a great reminder of your worth and value. I think if we are honest there are just some days when we forget how important we are. We need to remember that we are Daughters of our Heavenly Father and he loves us more then we can comprehend.

Tell yourself that you’re beautiful in every way, and special, and loved, and needed more than you will ever know. Thanks for being so special...

(Thanks Chris-if you read this)

No comments: