If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mad Hatters Tea Party...




The Relief Society Birthday Party sure looks like it was a lot of fun! Marcia sent me these cute pictures. Thanks so much! We hope that everyone that was able to attend had a great time with friends, food and entertainment. I wish that I wasn't under the weather and could have dressed up for "Tea." Thanks so much to everyone involved in this special night. We appreciate you for putting in such a huge amount of effort. Your time doesn't go unnoticed!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!

No comments: