If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't Forget...

Here are a few announcements for March:

#1: Cooking Group will be meeting at Jill Paterson's at 1:00 on March 12th. We will be learning how to properly make Won Tons and Egg Rolls. Everyone is Welcome!

#2: The Relief Society is having a Birthday. It is on Thursday the 19th at 6:30

1 comment:

Barney Blah...g said...

Brandi, nice job on the blog, today is the first day I have looked at it, I will add it to my blog list so I can check it out more often!!!