If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

{Book Club}


I just got the information about Book Club this month, and thought I would pass it on. The Book is: Mig Pilot by John Barron. I personally have never read the book, but when I was looking for a picture every single review I read was 5 stars. Book Club will be held on April 9th, 2009. If you have any questions at all you can contact DeEtte Barney at 787-3552 or email her at dmbarney@tetontel.com! Happy Reading!!!

No comments: