If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Friday, April 17, 2009

So sorry...

...that I haven't been posting anything on this blog for quite sometime now. I have been having some computer problems and hope to have them resolved soon. Thanks for understanding.

PLEASE...if anyone has anything at all that they would like to add email me at jbbridgepark@yahoo.com. I don't always catch all of the announcements, and would love to be able to stay on top of things a little better.

I hope that everyone that attended the cooking group on Thursday had a wonderful time. Thanks to Alexis Bagley for hosting this month. If anyone has pictures or recipes they would like to share- please don't hesitate.

Thanks Brandi

No comments: