If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Pear & Raspberry Salad

Sliced Bocsh Pears

Raspberries

Dole Spring Salad Mix

Slivered Almonds

Washed Raw Sugar Crystals

Red Onion (Optional)

Parmesan Cheese

Brianna’s Strawberry Vinaigrette

Place your salad on plate. Top with Red Onion Almonds, Sugar, Pears Raspberries and Cheese. Then top with dressings. SERVE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope your Holiday is filled with the true meaning of Christmas.

No comments: