If any sister has something they would like me to add to the blog, PLEASE email Jesse at billjesse17@gmail.com or send me a text until a permanent blogger has been decided.

Really this blog is only as good as the information I have to add to it. Sometimes I miss some of the announcments and need you to help me out if I don't remember to add them.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hygiene Kits and Dry Pack Canner

Here are two opportunities to donate to a worthy cause:

Dry Pack Canner - if you would like to donate toward the purchase of the dry pack canner that the ward is buying, you can do so by marking other on your donation slip and writing in "ward dry pack canner."

Hygiene Kits - in conjunction with the General Relief Society Broadcast in September our stake will be assembling hygiene kits like we did last year. You can "sponsor" hygiene kits by donating $3.60 for each kit you want to sponsor. Mark other on your donation slip and write in "ward hygiene kits."

No comments: